Tequila may be bottled in facilities different from an Authorized Producer. Bottler may only filter and dilute Tequila with potable, distilled o demineralized water to get Tequila commercial content within parameters allowed by NOM-006-SCFI-2005. Therefore, Tequila cannot be matured neither aged by a bottler.
• A Simple copy of the Certificate of Approval of Packers (CAE) issued by the General Direction of Standards (DGN), further reports at http://www.2006-2012.economia.gob.mx/conoce-la-se/atencion-ciudadana/Administrativeprocesses/dgn
• Original of the Joint Responsibility Agreement (In bulk agreement form) held by the Authorized Producer and by Bottler and a simple copy of authorization for said agreement issued by IMPI.
• A simple copy of the Trademark Registry Title.
• A labels set or a label Project.
• Petition for Services Rendering and Customer Obligations (form provided by CRT).
• Dictamination Questionnaires part 3 and part 4
• A copy certified by a notary public of the articles of incorporation of the company specifying its main directors’ name and its legal representative.
• A copy of the Taxpayers’ Federal Registry.
• A copy of the company’s last income taxes statement or its registration before the Treasury Department, if it is a new company.
• A copy of the document accrediting total possession of the property for at least 1 year (deed, leasing agreement, bailment contract or a writing from the common land council etc.)
As soon as this documentation is collected, bottler may get the Registry Number from the Bottlers List in the Certification Body and shall be obligated to report, under quarterly basis, to the CRT Conformance Valuating Body all In and Out Tequila movements from plant, its initial and ending inventories during that period and its losses in accordance with Item 6.5.42, NOM-006-SCFI-2005 Alcoholic Beverages -Tequila Specifications.
Documents shall be submitted at the CRT Offices located in Ave. Patria 723, Col. Jardines de Guadalupe CP.45030, Zapopan Jalisco, México